Are you considering buying or selling off a home? Do you need to know the condition of the property before making a decision? If your response to any of the above questions is yes, then you need to have a home inspection.
In the United States, home inspections are an integral part of transactions in the real estate industry. Here are some facts and statistics to back it up:
- The first National Home Inspections study showed that four million home inspections were completed in single-family homes in 2000.
- The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) reports that 72% of Americans believe that home inspections are necessary and advantageous.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, by 2026, there will be a 10% growth in the home inspections industry.
- The American Society of Home Inspectors is the most respected non-profit professional organization as well as the oldest in North America.
It is clear that home inspections are essential, and so whether you are a home buyer or seller, you will need one especially post Covid-19. According to the ASHI, some of the states with the strict home inspection rules and regulations include Nevada, North and South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, and New Jersey. If you happen to be in New Jersey and are looking for the best home inspectors NJ has to offer, then your search is over. Checkmark Plus is here to cater to your needs, prioritizing stringent adherence to rules and regulations, professionalism, and attention to detail.
About Checkmark Plus
Checkmark Plus Inc. is one of the commercial real estate inspectors certified by the InterNACHI’s. The range of buildings we inspect also includes residential homes, condominiums, townhouses, and apartments.
The founder Herman Andrade is a Mechanical Engineer from the New Jersey Institute of Technology. With these qualifications, you are guaranteed a thorough inspection and accurate results.
The company is also licensed, insured, and has 15 years of experience in the industry. Language is not an issue since there are fluent English and Spanish speakers to cater to your needs.
At Checkmark Plus, this is how we achieve success
- Technical Knowhow: From our years of experience and certification, we pride ourselves in assessing the nook and cranny of your property to unveil the pertinent issues. Our team of experts meets the requirement for NJ home inspectors.
- Effective Communication: We value our clients’ needs and make it a point to use every means possible to effectively comprehend exactly that. We also make sure our clients understand the process and results to help them make the best decision for their property. Whether in English or Spanish, you’re assured to understand what goes into your NJ home inspections entirely.
- Extensive Reporting: Not only do we do an outstanding job of assessing your property, but we also give a concise, detailed, and complete report of all the issues. Our reports also include relevant information, including photos of all operations.
What to Expect in your Home Inspection in NJ
A home inspection entails a non-invasive assessment or examination of the condition of a home or building in general. It takes on average about three hours, and during this procedure, these are the main areas to consider
- Electrical system
- Roof Inspections
- Heating and Cooling system
- Interior and Exterior components
- Ventilation system
- Structural components
- Solid-burning fuel appliances
Why You Need NJ Home Inspections
With qualified NJ home inspectors like Checkmark Plus are of great benefit to yourself and New Jersey home. These include the following:
- Your safety is assured because you get to know how vulnerable your home is to make the necessary changes for your protection.
- You are also given the opportunity to pull out of a purchase if the finding of the home inspections are too much to handle
- A proper NJ home inspection can be a useful tool when negotiating the price of any home or building. While a home inspection does not establish the value of a home, it reveals loopholes which can affect that value
- A detailed home inspection gives the home-owner an upper hand when it comes to insurance so that you get the best offer possible
- You get to be on top of our game when it comes to maintenance with home inspections so that you can protect your investment
Now that you know what it’s in it for you and your home, why don’t you give us a call on
(201) 374-2444 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also locate our office at
49 Market St, Saddle Brook, New Jersey, 07663
We are always prepared to work with and for you!