Are you in the process of purchasing a commercial property? If so, before you even think about closing, you need to get a commercial building inspection carried out.
A commercial inspection is a crucial stage in the process of acquiring a new building and one that should never be skipped. Buying a commercial property is a significant investment, so going ahead and closing without an industrial inspection means that you are taking a massive gamble on your investment.
Why you need to get a commercial building inspection
During the covid19 pandemic, it has become even more critical than ever before to get a building inspection carried out. These are uncertain times, so you may not have had the opportunity to view the property as many times as you would typically be able to. Here are the reasons why you need to get a commercial building inspection carried out before closing:
- Without a building inspection on the commercial building, you may end up with a nasty surprise, such as a hidden issue which you didn’t notice yourself. Once the sale has gone through, you will then be left to deal with the issue yourself.
- Getting a commercial inspection means that you are armed with all the facts that you need to make an informed decision about whether or not to go ahead with the purchase.
- Paying for a building inspection is far more cost-effective than potentially having to pay to resolve an expensive, unexpected repair.
- A commercial building inspection will give you the peace of mind of knowing that an expert has carried out a thorough inspection of the property.
Why Choose Checkmark Plus for Your Commercial Building Inspection?
Getting a commercial building inspection carried out is essential, but not all building inspection companies are the same. At Checkmark Plus, we are proud to offer an expert inspection service to our customers across New Jersey and New York. Here is how we can help you:
- We provide you with a detailed commercial building inspection report which contains details of every part of the building. You will receive a computer-generated inspection report which will provide you with a summary of any issues that were detected, as well as pictures of any defective items within the property.
- We can provide you with a building inspection report written in either English or Spanish.
- At Checkmark Plus, we are registered inspectors in both New York and New Jersey and are members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).
- We have more than 15 years of experience with thousands of inspections carried out on commercial and residential buildings.
Contact us today and find out how we can help you
Don’t take a chance on buying a building for your business without having a commercial building inspection carried out. Instead, let us provide you with a detailed inspection report to help you to make an informed decision about your purchase.
Call us at (201) 374-2444 Or (201) 287-0611 or email us at [email protected]